Biodiesel 2nd generation
Design, construction and deliveries of biodiesel plants
Production of biodiesel in own 100.000-ton annual capacity plant
Processing of used cooking oils (UCO)
Preol, Meroko, SETUZA
Chemoprojekt - Technoexport, a. s.
Specializing in the chemical, oil & gas, water and renewable energy industry and based on its extensive experience Chemoprojekt - Technoexport, a.s. offers:
- Realization of E, EP, EPC, EPCm, EPCf or turn key projects.
- Contracting of complete investments units for export, technologies and equipment, including spare parts. Years of knowhow and successful realizations of industrial units in the Middle East.
- Services in the organic and inorganic chemistry sector, petrochemistry, crude oil refining, natural gas processing, biofuels 2nd generation, power generation, water treatment and environmental protection.
- Turn-key deliveries of breweries.
- Project management:
- Basic Design
- Detail Design
- Supervisions and start-up activities
- Atmospheric and vacuum distillation units
- Light distillates HDS
- Gas oil HDS
- Isomerization (hydroisomerization)
- Asphalt blowing unit
- Amine treatment unit
- Gas separation (especially LPG), (Sofregas)
- Sulphur unit (Clause process)
- Metering stations
- Incineration plants (industrial and municipality solid waste incineration)
- Breweries, malt house
Together with operating its own 2x5 MW photovoltaic power plants, SPL focuses on further advancement of know-how in the area of solar renewable sources. These efforts are primarily aimed at reaching the most efficient operational parameters of today´s standard photovoltaic power plants as well as contributing to the development of new solar systems.
- Operation management
- Maintenance services
- Research and development
Chemical, oil & gas
- Renewable resources