Chemical, oil & gas
Chemical plants, refineries, pipelines
Realization of E, EP, EPC, EPCm, EPCf or turn key projects
ORICA, Linde, EUROCHEM, AGROFERT, Fosfa, Omnisal GmbH
Chemoprojekt, a. s.
Based on its extensive experience in the chemical industry sector, particularly chemical engineering and technology, Chemoprojekt, a.s. offers services in the organic and inorganic chemistry sector, petrochemistry, crude oil refining, natural gas processing, power generation, water treatment and environmental protection for more than half a century.
- Realization of E, EP, EPC or turn key projects
- Project management:
- Basic Design
- Detail Design
- Supervisions and start-up activities
Specializing in the oil & gas industry TECHNOEXPORT, a.s. focuses on the contracting of complete investments units for export, technologies and equipment, including spare parts. Established in 1953, the company has gradually developed its range of activities according to the needs of both Czech and foreign partners. Years of knowhow and successful realizations of industrial units in the Middle East.
- Atmospheric and vacuum distillation units
- Light distillates HDS
- Gas oil HDS
- Isomerization (hydroisomerization)
- Asphalt blowing unit
- Amine treatment unit
- Gas separation (especially LPG), (Sofregas)
- Sulphur unit (Clause process)
- Metering stations
- Incineration plants (industrial and municipality solid waste incineration)
- Breweries, malt house and sugar factories
IDO HUTNÝ PROJEKT a.s.
Established in Bratislava in 1951, the company has a multi-discipline, full-service engineering focus on power&energy, oil&gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, automotive and metallurgy industries and has a strong client base and significant presence in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Design / Engineering
- Project Management
- Local authority permits
- FEED Studies
CH Projekt Plzeň s.r.o.
Specializing in energy, heating and chemical industry, CH Projekt Plzeň focuses on comprehensive supplies of services in the field of technological constructions, technological units and photovoltaic power plants.
- Design services at all stages of the project documentation
AQUATIS is a consulting and engineering company that offers to its clients a wide range of services in all spheres of water engineering, from water supply systems and water purification plants, wastewater treatment plants and design of sewerage network, construction of dams, water power stations, weirs, flood protection of cities and villages and industrial complexes.
- Wastewater treatment plants, sewer systems
- Water supply and water treatment plants
- Dams, pump storage water plants
- Dykes and flood protection structures
- Water power plants, equipment for weirs, rubber dams
- Collectors, tunnels, caverns
- Mathematical modelling and evaluation of drainage conditions
- Revitalization of water courses
- Irrigation and drainage systems, water-ways
- Environmental structures and protection of environment
Chemical, oil & gas
- Renewable resources