Full-service engineering focus on power & energy
Design and delivery of photovoltaic power plants and hydro plants
High-voltage current electrical engineering design
Environmental impact assessment
FFBL Power Company, Borealis, Synthos Kralupy, 7 Energy, Škoda Transportation, Plzeňská teplárenská, Slovnaft
IDO HUTNÝ PROJEKT a.s.
Established in Bratislava in 1951, the company has a multi-discipline, full-service engineering focus on power&energy, oil&gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, automotive and metallurgy industries and has a strong client base and significant presence in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Design / Engineering
- Project Management
- Local authority permits
- FEED Studies
CH Projekt Plzeň s.r.o.
Specializing in energy, heating and chemical industry, CH Projekt Plzeň focuses on comprehensive supplies of services in the field of technological constructions, technological units and photovoltaic power plants.
- Design services at all stages of the project documentation
AQUATIS is a consulting and engineering company that offers to its clients a wide range of services in all spheres of water engineering, from water supply systems and water purification plants, wastewater treatment plants and design of sewerage network, construction of dams, water power stations, weirs, flood protection of cities and villages and industrial complexes.
- Wastewater treatment plants, sewer systems
- Water supply and water treatment plants
- Dams, pump storage water plants
- Dykes and flood protection structures
- Water power plants, equipment for weirs, rubber dams
- Collectors, tunnels, caverns
- Mathematical modelling and evaluation of drainage conditions
- Revitalization of water courses
- Irrigation and drainage systems, water-ways
- Environmental structures and protection of environment
Chemical, oil & gas
- Renewable resources